Case Management Services
Medical & Vocational Case Management
Serving Maryland, Virginia, Florida, Delaware, New Jersey, New York City, Pennsylvania and other regional areas with integrity and personalized case management services
Aurora Case Management facilitates the transition of the injured individual from dependence to independence. Our team of highly credited and experienced nurse case managers and vocational rehabilitation counselors work towards optimal results -- coordinating care and better treatment for the patient in the most cost effective method. Our team also understands that communication is an integral component of all our services. We coordinate communication between all parties, including:
- The injured worker and/or legal representative.
- The carrier representative and/or defense counsel.
- The medical providers.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Bilingual Services
- Incident Reporting
- Early Intervention
- On-site and Telephonic Case Management
- Medical and Vocational Case Management
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Catastrophic Case Management Services
- Coordination of Functional Capacity Evaluations and Independent Medical Evaluations
- Job Analyses
- Vocational Testing and Assessments
- Employer Return-To-Work & Ergonomic Services
- Labor Market Surveys
- Interpretation Services
- Expert Testimony