Case Management Services
Aurora Case Management has been providing expert evaluation and testimony services in depositions and/or trials for more than 20 years. Our expert services are typically utilized in cases where an individual's employability or earning capacities are being questioned. Consequently, this is an area where one of our experts can provide the necessary evaluation to assist in settlement negotiations.
Our expert witness services are applied in cases where an individual's employability has been impacted by an injury (physical or emotional), a divorce or any other area that addresses employment issues that need to be resolved through litigation. In our vocational assessment we include the individual's wage earning capacities, pre and post incident.
Our Expert Testimony services are useful when determining:
- Wage earning capacities
- Statistics, and labor market trends, as well as changes
- A projected financial impact of an injury or any other situation which affects an individual's employment.
This independent evaluation can be utilized by parties including plaintiff and defense attorneys, insurance carriers in disability claims as well as personal injury claims, marriage dissolution, and worker's compensation claims.
Our Vocational Experts are available to gather, evaluate and present a professional evaluation as well as opinion:
- Via court testimony
- Via deposition
- Via written report
In these legal matters, our Vocational Experts have:
- Extensive courtroom experience
- Have a minimum of 15 years of certified vocational experience
- Possess National certifications
- The highest integrity both within and outside of the judicial arenas