Aurora Case Management Careers
Nurse Case ManagerDepartment: Medical Case Management
Reports to: Nurse Supervisor / Consultant
Location: Based On Current Need
Are you someone who honestly believes that people matter? Do you enjoy working hard for the benefit of others? Can you manage multiple projects simultaneously? Maybe we should talk.
Our Medical Case Managers put people first and work crazy hard to equip and empower people to embrace hope, discover solutions, and pursue new opportunities.
What We're Looking For
We're on the lookout for a self-motivated, results-driven individual who enjoys helping others and treating others with dignity and kindness. The ideal candidate will be an advocate for the injured as well as the insured to facilitate a win-win situation for all involved parties.
We want case management professionals who are proactive. They constantly ask questions like "What can I do to help all parties achieve their stated goals?" and "What can I do to move the claim toward resolution?"
What You'll Be Working On
ACM's definition of a Medical/Nurse Case Manager is consistent with that of the Commission for Case Managers. As an RN working for ACM you will assist injured workers return to the workplace by coordinating resources in order to facilitate the best individualized treatment goals. This translates to ensuring the injured worker consults and treats with the appropriate medical professionals so that they achieve the best medical outcome possible, while maintaining cost effectiveness.
What Our Environment Is Like
Things are fast-paced and occasionally chaotic in our virtual office. At the same time, we strive to balance both work and family life by allowing for flexibility. Our case management and admin teams are inspired by a visionary leader who believes that always being honest and pursuing excellence is a really good thing. Focusing on our mission to equip and empower people to embrace hope, discover solutions and purse new opportunities is key. Working with a team that truly believes that customer satisfaction and providing an excellent product is how we maintain our employability.
What We Need From You
- Ability to be certified and/or licensed in workers' compensation jurisdictions where we serve.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal & written) clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Ability to work effectively with all members of the claims team, and various rehabilitation providers.
- Ability to organize, plan and implement individualized evaluations.
- Ability to work independently and organize time effectively.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout various metropolitan areas in order to properly service clients.
- Ability to effectively use a computer and be comfortable learning our CM software quickly.
- Ability to develop and maintain a database of physicians and rehabilitation providers.
- Ability to handle additional duties that may include marketing and sales as needed.
What We Look For From Your Education/Experience
- Licensure in registered nursing.
- Five years experience in the field of nursing.
- Case Management certification helpful, but not required.
- Submit your resume with cover letter specifying the job for which you are applying.
- Be patient as we take some time to get to know how you may add your strengths to our team.
- Familiarize yourself with ACM by spending time on our website or our social media posts.